1. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. By making/accepting a booking through our website, through or contact form, or by telephone or email, and by booking a service provided by our Company, you agree that you have read, understood and fully accepted all of our Terms & Conditions as are listed below. If you disagree with any part or parts of our Terms & Conditions, DO NOT continue to use this website.
2. All services booked through this website are performed exclusively by vehicles with a valid commercial license.
3. Our tours take place throughout the week and at the time specified by the customer, as indicated on the relevant booking form.
4. The required tour times are subject to the opening hours of the archaeological sites, museums and generally the places to be visited included in the tour.
5. The order of tour highlights, based on the tour itinerary, may be subject to change due to extraordinary circumstances beyond our control or force majeure.
6. Please note that your driver is not allowed to enter archeological sites and museums and offer tour guide service. Only licensed tour guides, authorized by the Greek Ministry of Culture, are allowed to do so.
7. If you need a licensed tour guide to accompany you to the archaeological sites and museums, we can recommend a licensed tour guide to provide such a service, or you can find a licensed tour guide of your choice. Please note that if you choose to hire a licensed tour guide for the full time of your tour, an additional seat in the vehicle will be required because your tour guide will be in the vehicle during any tour. For example, if there are 3 people in your group, you will need to select 4 people in the menu in order to provide the appropriate vehicle for your tour.
8. All accredited (officially) licensed tour guides are self-employed under the law, nominated by the operator.
9. Prices include all tolls, vehicle fuel, parking fees and baggage charges. VAT (where applicable) is not included.
10. Prices do NOT include drinks, meals, entrance tickets, accommodation, licensed drivers/guides (which is offered as an optional service at an additional cost) and/or gratuities.
11. For all services between 23:30 – 06:30 there is a 20% overnight charge.
12. Your driver will wait a maximum of 60 minutes after the confirmed, agreed and indicated pick-up time. Please be on time or it will be considered a 'No Show' and you will be charged accordingly.
13. Once you have completed the booking process, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details and important information of the service you have booked. Print it and keep it with you during your tour or transport.
14. You are required to provide a valid mobile phone number that is in use with you and another member of your group during your tour. Ensure that roaming services are enabled for this number and that it remains enabled and ready to receive calls and/or text messages from our Company when needed. If you do not provide such a number, you risk being unable to contact you and/or locate our Company.
15. Baggage is at the owner's risk/responsibility throughout the duration of the booked Service (Travel or Carriage), unless insured. Small items such as coats, wraps, cameras, cell phones, bags, etc. and other hand luggage are solely the responsibility of the passenger, who is warned of the danger associated with any such item left in the vehicles.
16. Child seats: EU Directive 2003/20/EC as applicable states that children must sit in an appropriate child seat until they reach the age of 12 or until they reach a height of 135 cm. However, for licensed taxis, there is an exception. If no child seat is available, children aged 3 and over can travel as long as they wear a seat belt. Children under the age of 3 MUST travel in an appropriate child seat.
17. Wheelchairs: All passengers traveling in a wheelchair must notify us at the time of booking. This is to ensure that the right vehicle is available to meet your specific requirements. We should also be informed if the wheelchairs are folding, manual, or include a battery and/or motor. This policy also applies to scooters.
18. The indicated excursion prices apply to pick-up and/or drop-off locations within the boundaries of the regional unit of Crete. Beyond these limits, an additional charge may apply depending on the distance to your destination.
19. All services offered are subject to weather conditions, traffic regulations and fortuitous events beyond our Company's control, such as strikes, events, floods, etc. In part or in full, our Company will make every reasonable effort to fulfill the agreed service. However, in the event that such efforts fail, in part or in whole, our Company cannot be held responsible for non-performance of exactly the agreed services.
20. Traveling right after your tour. If your disembarkation location is the airport or port, in order to continue your journey (for example, if you have a flight to catch or the cruise ship you arrived on departs at a specific time) we recommend that you follow the exact time as per the relevant instructions of your driver and we recommend that passengers take out travel insurance to provide extra security in the unlikely event of no-boarding. While we make every effort to return you to your ship or disembark you at the airport on time, there may, in extreme cases, be events completely beyond our control and delay your arrival at the airport, port, etc.
21. Provision of Services. All services are provided as a car rental with the driver following the minimum time limit in Greece. The minimum rental period is set at three (3) hours regardless of whether the customer has used the vehicle for less time. Our company reserves the right to provide the services booked by the customer in any way it sees fit to ensure the best performance. For example, your tour or transportation service may be provided by either our company cars, a rental car with a driver, a taxi or a subcontractor depending on availability and other conditions.
22. Our company reserves the right to add, change or remove any part of these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to these Terms & Conditions or any terms available on this website are effective immediately upon their posting. By continuing to use this website after any changes are posted, you signify your acceptance of those changes. Therefore, it is your responsibility to check these Terms & Conditions each time you use this website so that you can take into account any modifications made. We reserve the right to add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any content displayed on this website, including the features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on the website, temporarily or permanently, at any time.
23. RECEIPT. The person making the reservation is required to provide an accurate list of First Names and Surnames (as shown on their passports or identity cards) of all members of the travel group, according to which our company must prepare all necessary passenger manifests from in advance, before taking place. In the event that the list provided is inaccurate as to the actual names or number of passengers arriving, we reserve the right to cancel your services, without refund.
24. By booking a service from our Company, you enter into a legal contract with our Company. If you have any problems before or during the tour, tour or transfer, please call us on the phone number we provide. If you do not have a working cell phone, please ask your driver to call the office from their cell phone so that we can assist you and resolve any issues that you face. If you experience problems during your tour and do not call the company during the tour to correct the situation, you agree to notify the company by email of the problems you experienced and allow the company to make reasonable efforts to resolve the your problems satisfactorily before posting any complaints anywhere publicly, including social networking sites, review sites, blogs and any other areas on the Internet. If the company resolves your concerns satisfactorily and the issue is resolved, you agree to refrain from posting any negative comments, ratings or reviews of our Services online or otherwise. Failure to comply with this agreement is considered a breach of the contract and terms you agreed to prior to booking your service. All complaints must be in writing (email is also considered written) and must be submitted within 15 days of the service provided to you.
25. If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions or if there is anything that is not clear to you, please do not hesitate to ask us via email or our contact form and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have .
BAGGAGE IMPORTANT: For each transfer you request, you must inform us of the exact description of your group's baggage.
-We require a small deposit/advance payment from our customers to secure their reservation. We provide you with a secure banking environment for your online transactions. This means we never ask for or hold credit card or other financial information of our customers.
-Your payment can be made through credit, debit and prepaid cards, including: VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, DINERS.
In the event that you do not show up for your service appointment and/or cancel at the last minute, we reserve the right to withhold your deposit as a no show fee. In cases where this may occur for reasons beyond the customer's control, such as last-minute flight cancellations or a cruise ship not docking at the port, you are entitled to a full refund of your deposit.
There is NO cancellation fee, i.e. 100% of the amount paid (advance or full amount) is refunded, as long as you cancel your reservation at least 48 hours before the service date.
Beyond the 48 hour cancellation limit above, there will be NO refunds. If, however, you fail to attend your appointment due to reasons beyond your control or force majeure related to the operation of your airline or cruise ship, such as strikes, inclement weather, mechanical breakdowns, etc., you will you will be refunded 100% of the amount paid.
In any case, if the cancellation date is ultimately more than 2 months from the date you made your reservation, it is possible that third party providers such as credit card companies, PayPal, etc. to impose a relevant charge .
Our Company reserves the right to cancel your booking at any time, when reasons beyond the control of the supplier arise, such as strikes, prevailing weather conditions, mechanical breakdowns, etc. In this case you will be notified immediately via the email address you used when booking and your payment will be 100% refunded.
All information carried out using a card is processed through the electronic payment platform ¨Next e-Commerce¨ of Nexi Payments Greece S.A. and uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer-SSL). Encryption is a way of encoding information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
We are responsible for their processing in accordance with Greek Law 4624/2019 and the new EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
Your information is collected when you visit our website, request information from us, contact us or book our services. In order to purchase our products or services, it is necessary to disclose/disclose personal information. Personal Data is information that personally identifies you, such as your first and last name, address, email address, telephone number, billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name and expiration date ) and other identifying information in order to process orders and provide customer service.
We also collect other information that does not personally identify you, such as gender, country of residence and other demographic information. We also receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and receive certain types of information when your web browser accesses triadatravel.gr.
We collect the following data about users: Information you voluntarily submit to us or give us in any other way. For example, in order to purchase products or services, it is necessary to disclose personal data, such as your name, address (partial or complete), email address, telephone number, credit card information and other personally identifiable information. If you do not provide personal data when purchasing one of our supplier's products or services, we cannot confirm your purchase or facilitate your booking. In some cases, we may also ask for travel documents such as passports, demographic information including country of residence, gender, age, travel habits, etc.
You may have the opportunity to provide contact and travel information to other people through our website. If you "Refer a Friend" or if you purchase products or services for someone else through our site, you will be required to submit that person's personal data. You must obtain other people's consent before giving us their personal data.
Like most online services, we automatically receive and record information in our server log files from your browser when you use our website. We may use methods such as cookies to collect this information. We use session and permanent cookies. There are two types of cookies: permanent and temporary (session cookies). Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no more than 6 months. Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your computer. The information we may collect through these automated methods may include, for example, cookie information, a unique or user identifier, browser type, system type, the content and pages you access on our website, the frequency and the duration of your visits, and the referring URL (the page from which you navigated to our site).
This information will usually be provided in person during a meeting, electronically, in writing to us or over the phone.
To build and strengthen our relationship with you.
To provide our services and process, confirm and fulfill your trip according to your needs.
To prevent abusive and fraudulent use of our website.
Where permitted by applicable law, to send you information, including by email, about our products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
To answer your questions and for other customer service purposes.
For organizational, administrative and analytical purposes, such as information systems management, accounting, billing and audits.
We may also use personal data to provide you with other services, such as sending you an email notification about the status of your travel plans or informing you of special offers, flight offers, travel information or other travel opportunities from our website.
We do not sell or rent email addresses and other personal information that we collect directly through our website. Please note, however, that any information you voluntarily choose to appear on any available part of our website or on any service becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by us or others without restriction. We share your information, including your personal information, as follows:
When you make travel arrangements with us and provide information about yourself, we use that information to complete your order, fulfill any customer service requests, and provide promotional or travel information via email. We do not share this information with external parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order and fulfill your travel arrangements. These third parties may include, but are not limited to, travel suppliers, credit card merchant services and hotels.
While an effort is made to select travel suppliers who are reputable companies, we have not placed restrictions on these suppliers from using or disclosing your information without your permission. We therefore encourage you to review the information privacy practices of any travel suppliers whose products you purchase through our website. In addition, these travel suppliers may also contact you, if necessary, to obtain additional information about your confirmed booking.
We may disclose personal information if we believe in good faith that doing so is required by a court or administrative order or otherwise required by Law. In addition, we may disclose personal information where, in good faith, we believe it is appropriate or necessary to prevent a violation of our agreements. to take precautions against liability • protect the rights, property or safety of our website, any person or the general public, maintain and protect the security and integrity of our services or infrastructure • protect ourselves and the services us from fraudulent, abusive or illegal uses• or to investigate and defend ourselves and our company against third party claims or allegations.
If you agree to receive communications from us, where permitted by applicable law, information about our offers, products and services, including without limitation via social media updates, email and post. If you no longer wish to receive commercial emails, you can indicate your preferences regarding commercial emails. you can indicate your preferences regarding commercial email and postal messages by contacting us using the information in the Contact Us section or by email.
You may, as a visitor browsing site, choose not to provide us with personal information. You can also, at any time, access your personal information to update, correct or delete certain personal information about you by contacting us at our email or through the form in the "Contact Us" section. You also have the right to obtain from our website the deletion of your personal data in the same way.
You can easily delete cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. You can choose to disable cookies or receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all of our features.
Please note that even if you update or remove personal information you have provided to us, your personal information may be retained in our backups and records for a reasonable period of time for legal purposes.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve these purposes by other means and applicable legal requirements.
The security of your information is important to us, including but not limited to personal information collected through our website and services. We use reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of Personal Information under our control, both in transmission and once we receive it. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of firewalls and encryption. Although we make good faith efforts to maintain the security of this personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee that it will remain free from unauthorized access, disclosure of use, or modification. In addition, we strive to ensure the integrity and security of our networks and systems.
If we become aware of a security breach involving your personal information, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective measures. By using our website or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may contact you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues related to your use of our website. If a breach of security systems occurs, we may post a notice on our home page or elsewhere and send you an email to the email address you have provided to us.
Our site is not directed to persons under the age of fifteen (15) and we ask that such persons not provide personally identifiable information through our site. We may receive information about them through their parents or legal guardians.
If a person who we know is a child under 16 sends personal data to us, we will delete or destroy that data as soon as possible.
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control. We cannot accept any responsibility for protecting the privacy or content of these websites, but we provide these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information about specific topics.